TraQ's newsletter reports monthly website updates and is sent to everyone who registers to receive them.
**FEEDBACK PLEASE** Can you let us know what you think of TraQ and how it's of value?
Diseases in the news
- HCV: See India above
- HCV/HIV: See UK above (Blood scandal x4)
Resource Library / Links
Free full text papers | * 1 or more Canadian authors
Free sample issues (Jan. 2016 unless indicated otherwise)
Seminars in Hematology (Features Hemophilia) | Transfusion (AABB) | Transfusion Medicine (BBTS, Jan. 2015)
Transfusion Medicine Reviews | Vox sanguinis (ISBT) | J Med Ethics (Jan. 2015)
Asian Journal of Transfusion Science (HTML Free text, Jan-June, 2016) | View as e-book (takes time to load)
- Greenway T, Ross JS.US drug marketing: how does promotion correspond with health value? BMJ 2017;357:j1855 (EPub 2 May 2017)
- Irving C, Crennan M, Vanniasinkam T. Can serological methods help distinguish between prophylactic and alloimmune anti-D? Transfus Med. 2017 May 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Kramer K, Verweij MF, Zaaijer HL. Are there ethical differences between stopping and not starting blood safety measures? Vox Sang. 2017 May 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sugimura R, et al. Haematopoietic stem and progenitor cells from human pluripotent stem cells. Nature. 2017 May 17.[Epub ahead of print]
- Torres-Ortuño A, Cid-Sabatel R, Barbero J, García-Dasí M. Life experience of the adult and ageing patient with haemophilia. Practical aspects for psychological support. Vox Sang. 2017 May;112(4):301-9.Epub 2017 Mar 15.
- Yazer MH, et al. Development of RBC transfusion indications and the collection of patient-specific pre-transfusion information: summary. (International Forum ) Vox Sang. 2017 May 19. [Epub ahead of print]
- Opening line: This is a golden age for evidence-based red blood cell (RBC) transfusion practice.